Located south of Anaheim, California, Orangegrove Rehabilitation Hospital boasts a location convenient to a number of attractions for visitors of all ages. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Disneyland has eight different themed areas with rides and attractions including classics, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is an amusement and water park with roller coasters, children’s rides and attractions. Visitors can see the Ghost Town area, a Peanuts comic book area, a Mexican-themed area and a Wild West-themed area.
- Held annually, the Garden Grove Strawberry Festival is one of the largest community festivals on the West Coast. Activities include a parade, carnival rides, vendors, a roller coaster and the world’s largest strawberry shortcake.
- Visit Long Beach is a visitors guide to the attractions around the beach, including the Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary ship, as well as other activities, shopping and dining in the area.
- Discover Los Angeles, the visitors bureau for Los Angeles, is a resource for visitors in the area to view attractions, accommodations, restaurants, shopping and events in the greater Los Angeles area.